What is Dirty Talk?
Sex play involving sensual/ sexual phrasing in order to drive one’s partner or oneself wild through words and imagination to heighten sexual pleasure before and during sex, expressing wants and needs in the heat of the moment. Here are some good “dirty talking” tips for HOT phone sex action:
· Don’t feel pressured to rush into things.
· A great way to start is by describing out loud what is happening to your body when aroused or what you would like the PSO (Phone Sex Operator) to do to you if she were there.
It’s Not What You Say But How You Say It
· You may use your voice and sounds: moans, groans, sighs; whispering and screaming. You can sound commanding and harsh, submissive and uncertain, and everywhere in between.
· Tell the PSO something you’re going to do and something you want her to do to you right now.
· Give her an ego boost. Talk about her body and tell her about your favorite part of her body.
· Slow down and tell her things in more detail than you normally would.
Watch her breathing
· If she’s very aroused her breathing will be that much heavier.
· Whatever role you are playing, be it yourself or a specific persona, it needs to include you.
· Including yourself in the role you are playing makes it more authentic and real and in turn more enjoyable.
Find your dirty voice
· When talking dirty you will need to find your own way of doing so. It can be in a deep voice or soft whispers.
· If you are still unsure about talking dirty you can even create a different persona in which you are comfortable.
· Your tone of voice will impact sex talk, because you will have to convey more emotion through the phone since body movement can’t.
Expand your vocabulary
· In a lot of cases your partner might ask you to use “filthy” words or use slang. Try your best to avoid using clinical terms such as penis or vagina.
· If you are at a loss, raunchy books or even watching porn can be a useful source.
· Practice talking dirty when you are alone.
· You can even try masturbating while fantasizing. It might give you a more creative incentive.
Don’t be afraid to get a little aggressive
· Be the boss and tell her exactly what you want her to do.
· You can take turns giving orders.
· After you’ve been the boss for a while, if it suits you, try being a bit more “submissive” and do whatever she wants.
The Soft-core Dirty Talk
The soft-core version is a great way to start with dirty talk. Stick with the words you already know. These work well and you can gradually add new naughty words and phrases here and there during sex. No one said dirty talk has to always be vulgar.
– “I want you so bad.”
– “Your wish is my command.”
– “I love the things you do with your tongue.”
– “I love what you’re doing with your lips”
– “I love it when you touch me there”
– “I love kissing your neck”
– “Baby, don’t stop! Oh my god, I love it when you do that!”
– “I can’t believe what you’re doing! Please don’t stop!”
The Hard-core Dirty Talk
Swear words and slang words.
– “I want you to rub your pussy all over my face”
– “I want to spread my juices all over your tits”
– “Tell me how you play with yourself”
– “Lie back and shut your mouth. I’m going to make you cum until you can’t breathe!”
– “Touch yourself and let me watch you”
– “Shut up! Ill fuck you whenever I want, naughty little whore!”
– “I’m your slave for the night. Tell me what you want.”
– “Do you like my big cock? Tell me what you see. Describe it to me.”
– “Don’t you dare cum until I say you can!”
– “Get on your hands and knees, sweetheart…and wait like a good girl.”
– “Spread your legs wide for me, sweet darling. Your body is mine tonight.”
– “You little slut, I’m going to fuck you till you can’t walk! Ready?”
– “I could spend hours between your legs; teasing…lapping; sipping; tasting you.”
– “Come over here, bad girl, and lick my balls before I explode in your face.”
Hope this helps…Have fun…